The Court's Magistrates
Foreclosure, Partition, Quiet Title, Civil Stalking Protection Orders
All cases concerning foreclosure, quiet title and partition are heard by the Court’s magistrates. Please be aware that because of the Rules of Judicial Conduct, the magistrate may not be able to speak to you directly without all parties being present. The staff will be able to answer most of the questions, but may not give you legal advice.
- Magistrates' Department Phone: (216) 443-8505
- Magistrates' Department Fax: (216) 698-2990
- Magistrates' Department Location: 6th floor of Courthouse Square, 310 W. Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- Courthouse Square Building Location: On the north-west corner of West Third Street and Lakeside Avenue in Downtown Cleveland. Open in Google Maps
Attention: Owners of Property in Foreclosure
- Until the sheriff's sale is finalized, the owner of the property before the foreclosure case remains the owner of the property.
- The owner of the property before the foreclosure case, or his or her tenants, may stay in the property until the sheriff's sale and eviction.
- Following the sheriff’s sale of the property, there may be funds remaining. The owner of the property before the foreclosure case, or holders of liens on the property, may be entitled to these funds.
Foreclosure Affidavit Policy Documents
Stephen M. Bucha III
Assistant Chief Magistrate
Kevin C. Augustyn
- Paul H. Lucas
- Monica Klein
- Amy R. Jackson
- Tracey S. Gonzalez
- Gail D. Baker
- John T. Dyke
- Christopher E. Day
- Carol Weiss
- Kevin Hippley