The Court's Magistrates
Foreclosure, Partition, Quiet Title, Civil Stalking Protection Orders
All cases concerning foreclosure, quiet title and partition are heard by the Court’s magistrates. Please be aware that because of the Rules of Judicial Conduct, the magistrate may not be able to speak to you directly without all parties being present. The staff will be able to answer most of the questions, but may not give you legal advice.
- Magistrates' Department Phone: (216) 443-8505
- Magistrates' Department Fax: (216) 698-2990
- Magistrates' Department Location: 6th floor of Courthouse Square, 310 W. Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- Courthouse Square Building Location: On the north-west corner of West Third Street and Lakeside Avenue in Downtown Cleveland. Open in Google Maps
Attention: Owners of Property in Foreclosure
- The property owner retains title to property in foreclosure until the sale is confirmed.
- The owner of the property before the foreclosure or the owner’s tenants may stay in the property until the sale and subsequent eviction or execution upon the writ of possession.
- Following the sale of the property, there may be funds remaining. The owner of the property or holders of liens on the property may be entitled to these funds.
Foreclosure Affidavit Policy Documents
Stephen M. Bucha III
Assistant Chief Magistrate
Kevin C. Augustyn
- Paul H. Lucas
- Monica Klein
- Amy R. Jackson
- Gina Lunsford
- Dean Hegyes
- John T. Dyke
- Christopher E. Day
- Jimmy Jackson
- Brian S. Gozelanczyk
c. Sheriff's Sales
d. Extentions of Time/Continuances/Leave